About Me

My photo
I am a Practitioner of 'The 7e Way of Leaders' where a Leader will Envision, Enable (ASK for TOP D), Empower, Execute, Energize, and Evolve grounded on ETHICS!

Saturday, December 2, 2017

Daily Lessons from Life 02 December 2017 - Eve of my 10th SCMS 42.195km Walk n Jog

Yes tomorrow is the day. My 10th charity marathon committed since 2008 after I lost 13kg.

Times fly! It is no. 10 tomorrow. This year is different as I was sufferring from spondylothesis  (lower back L4 moved forward over L5) n causing pinched nerves due to narrowig of the passage through the spine!

I can't train without pains!

Anyway, after seeing a sports doctor, physiotherapist, bone doctors n now a chiropractor, it still hurts here n there.

So tomorrow I m prepared for a "Did Not Complete" if my body said: "Stop! Too much pain!".

Plan to walk n jog fr the start to minimise pounding the road too much n adding pressure on the L4/L5.

Let's see how it goes!!

Safety 1st always!!

No comments: