About Me

My photo
I am a Practitioner of 'The 7e Way of Leaders' where a Leader will Envision, Enable (ASK for TOP D), Empower, Execute, Energize, and Evolve grounded on ETHICS!

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Daily Lessons from Life 15-16 November 2013 - Poor Disciplines!

Was supposed to write last night but did not as I drifted into watching 'action thrillers' on the cable TV in the hotel room in Bangkok, Thailand! AXN and FOX and what have you!!

Another reminder that when one is not careful with one's time, one can really waste the precious time away just by channel surfing and watching nonsensical TV movies!!

I was supposed to get some work done after a relative early dinner and after a fairly, in my own opinion, successful and effective work day. Instead I ended up watching One Fight Or Fight One Championship where 2 pugilists battered each other blue-black and color of blood oozing here and there! I then watched some vampires biting human beings and fighting each other for more power. Before long, it is way past midnight.

Will I learn and be more alert to such wasteful indiscipline? Hopefully yes. Yet, I know, there will be moments of weakness while I let my guards down and waste some time here and there.

As long as this is stop before it become a habit, I will be right.

To do that, it is back to 'doing reflection'. Think about what had you done? What are the negative impact whatever I am doing is having on my body, mind and spirit? What can I do more? What can I do less? What must I do differently?

Poor disciplines sucks! Beware of the trap. Get back to the basic. Reflect, contemplate, take actions. May tomorrow be a better day!! :-) :-)

p/s: focused and delivered the 3 main tasks I SAID I must achieve today! I did it. There is some salvation!!

No comments: