About Me

My photo
I am a Practitioner of 'The 7e Way of Leaders' where a Leader will Envision, Enable (ASK for TOP D), Empower, Execute, Energize, and Evolve grounded on ETHICS!

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Daily Lessons from Life 10 March 2020 - I m human n not virus!!

"‘I was called a virus’: Singaporean living in Italy speaks of anxiety as nationwide lockdown begins

SINGAPORE: As Italy went into a nationwide lockdown, a Singaporean studying in Florence shared his experience of dealing with the COVID-19 outbreak in the country. 

“There’s a lot of anxiety going on in Florence,” Mr James Khoo told CNA, as the unprecedented nationwide measures to curtail the spread of the disease were enforced on Tuesday (Mar 10).

Unlike the northern regions of Italy, Tuscany, where Florence is, only went into lockdown mode on Tuesday. However, the 32-year-old Singaporean's concerns over the outbreak began long before that.

“I’m very frightened about the racism against Asian people and it has been increasingly tense," he said.

“I was called a ‘virus’ on the street by some (French-speaking) tourists," he added, saying he felt irritated at the ignorance."

Yo brother, sorry 2 hear that aah. A famous line fr a old macho movie named Cobra said: "u r the disease n i m the cure" followed by a gun shot to the head! Finito!! Italian style!!

Good grief. I wish nothing of this fr ever happening anywhere in the world. COVID-19 or whatever!

So, to whoever become paranoia, tell him or her: "I m a human being n not a virus!" or "A human not a virus made!"

Keep well n keep safe!

No comments: