About Me

My photo
I am a Practitioner of 'The 7e Way of Leaders' where a Leader will Envision, Enable (ASK for TOP D), Empower, Execute, Energize, and Evolve grounded on ETHICS!

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Daily Lessons from Life 22-24 March 2012 - Listen to Your Bodies?

Did not get to write any blogs from 22 March till tonight. I was simply too tired and pushed to hard to work for the last 2 nights that end on 2-3 a.m.!!

The body simply could not take it and shut down when I was done with the work and could not go on to write the blog!

Am glad I am back in Singapore and will be heading to bed soon.

Pushing hard is fine but there is a consequence.

The other thing lesson I learned is that: eat buffet dinner at your own perils! While the food may be good and in abundance. Over-eating simply is not good for your body. In fact, I felt terrible on 2 of the nights that I had my BIG buffet with flipper lobsters, oysters, roast beef and lamb, sweet dessert, etc!

Luckily these are just food when I lost the self-discipline. What if there are worst things that may do harm big time to the body? Simply got to get back to the disciplined way. There is no susbstitute. May I learn my lessons and stop eating buffets!! :-)

No comments: