About Me

My photo
I am a Practitioner of 'The 7e Way of Leaders' where a Leader will Envision, Enable (ASK for TOP D), Empower, Execute, Energize, and Evolve grounded on ETHICS!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Daily Lessons from Life 07 February 2011 - Regular Eating After Binge Eating?

No headline to comment on.

This is the 5th day of CNY and I was intending to skip lunch until a long time friend called and mentioned another friend had asked to have light lunch with the 2 of us.

Off I went and we had a bowl of fish head/fish slice soup with a bowl of white rice. It seems that ALL of us have been binge eating in the 1st 4 days of the CNY festival and really need to slow down and let our bellies get back to 'normal' food intake quantity!! :-)

The soup was good and the quantity just right and the quality excellent as usual!!

I was actually quite proud of myself as I went for a 63-min bike ride on the 1st 3 days of the CNY each night before turning in and for a 75-min jog last night. The reason is simple. Each day I will weigh almost 2-3 kg heavier between morning and at night. That's how much food I consumed!! Obviously too much!!

Welcome to relief from binge eating in CNY festival!

Time to set a resolution for next CNY festival? Probably not. Adequate indulgence is alright as long as we remember to 'burn' the excesses and only allowed ourselves the 1st few days of the festival.

No comments: