About Me

My photo
I am a Practitioner of 'The 7e Way of Leaders' where a Leader will Envision, Enable (ASK for TOP D), Empower, Execute, Energize, and Evolve grounded on ETHICS!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Daily Lessons from Life 1 March 2010

No news headline to comment on today. The 1st day of March 2010.

Instead I like to relate a workshop I attended today and will be attending tomorrow.

It is the Ken Blanchard's Situational Leadership II (TM). I am very privileged to be invited as the participants formed a mini-United Nation at the workshop. We have people from Austria who lived in Japan, Qataris who used to live in the USA and now working in Qatar, Canadians working and living in Shanghai and Hong Kong and Singapore, British working and living in Singapore, Bangladeshi, Hong Konger, Malaysians, Americans, and Singaporeans.

The sharing is very rich and I have learned a lot from different perspective of the learning partners. The common thread that bind us together is the learning. The desire to learn and to share.

I look forward to another day of great fun sharing and learning and partnering for success!

It would have been wonderful to be able to manage a team of such great diversity. A true test of one's leadership skills and character!!

No comments: