About Me

My photo
I am a Practitioner of 'The 7e Way of Leaders' where a Leader will Envision, Enable (ASK for TOP D), Empower, Execute, Energize, and Evolve grounded on ETHICS!

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Daily Lesson from Life 11 May 2009

This morning I set off for Guangzhou to learn about the topic of: 'Business Engineering' invented or created by 2 Professors of the National Zhong Shan University. This opportunity is introduced by Eleanor Ng, an old and trust friend from Motorola's days. It will be interesting to find out more about this new subject that has garnered the attention of the World Bank and Duns and Bradstreet, the Credit Information company.

It is back to basic for me too on the holistic healthy lifestyle way as well as my inaction in the whole of last week and the 3 days of relaxation and eating at the Cameron Highland over the long weekend brought my weight to 77kg again this morning!!

So, I went for my 75mins jog along the Pearl River bank at 11pm and I felt good! It would have been a challenge to run along the Pearl River bank in the day as it is fair open and hot!

I am glad I went for the jog despite many other seemingly urgent things to do!

Consistency in application and discipline in carrying out is a constant struggle I will face in demonstrating the 7e Way of Leaders' behaviors!

I hope to resume writing comments on the world news again starting on 12 May 2009!

No comments: